Today, businesses are increasingly recognizing the value of investing in climate change and going green. Involvement in green action gives employees and employers the push to create a large impact but it’s equally necessary to apply the correct approaches to involve these people in creating shared value. Investing in trees with Grow-Trees.com provides a result-based return on investment for economic, environmental and social benefits. Wondering how a less expensive initiative could yield positive green ROI? Here’s your quick guide to starting your green initiatives in your company –
- Plant trees on employees’ birthdays, farewell, retirement, etc to engage with them and honor them with our eTreeCertificate (like Reserve Bank of India, Ernst & Young, DSM, SBI Life, YES Bank, Tata Teleservices, Rallis India, Luthra & Luthra, Conde Nast, Times NOW, Logica, Genpact, ISS, Loop Mobile, CHEP Equipment Pooling, Wolters Kluwer/Medknow, Larsen & Toubro, Citi, Central Bank Of India, Sundaram BNP Paribas, Guavus, Knight Frank, Tata Motors, Tata Capital, Aakit, EOS, Aricent, Datamatics, etc)
- Plant trees and send an e-certificate with your company’s logo to honour each employee for making a corporate milestone (like Panasonic, First Source, Viacom 18, Jaslok Hospital, Mahindra Reva, BNY Mellon)
- Plant trees and send an e-certificate with customized message and logo to welcome/honor your customer, recognise a dealer/green supplier, or redeem loyalty points (like Goodyear, BASF, Kansai Nerolac, Western Consolidated, Merck, Abbott, EuroFinance, OmVed, The Fern, Reliance General, Edenred, Indoco, Axis Bank, Merck Serono, Manugraph, BikeNHike, Darter, Planet Retail, textbuk.in, OCL India)
- Plant trees and send an e-certificate with message and logo to a customer/shareholder who agrees to waive a printed statement, saving paper and costs (like Franklin Templeton, Kotak Credit Cards)
- Plant trees to offset approx. 20 kgs carbon per year (upon maturity) and secure an e-certificate and publicize the green credentials secured by you in your Annual CSR Reports or other corporate communications (like DHL, Apeejay, Oxford Bookstore, Flurys, Shah Foods, India First Life, Vigyan Labs, SafeDecor)
- Plant trees and have your employees send e-certificates with your company’s logo and a personalized message to greet your NRI and domestic customers for festive occasions or for the New Year (like iGATE Patni, Novartis, Sonata Software, Parker Hannifin, Dow Chemical International Private Ltd)
- Show your support for green initiatives by facilitating employees, customers and suppliers to plant trees directly or through a link of Grow-Trees.com on your website. (like Snapdeal, Globus, Mocha, Congruent InfoTech, Park Hotels, Elbo Room, Indo MiM Tech)
- Plant trees for users who engage on a daily basis on your social media profiles (like V-KOOL, Franklin Templeton, Mahindra Holidays, Panasia Marketing, Godrej Aer)
- Plant trees and give a printed Tree-Certificate instead of bouquets to your visiting dignitaries or conference participants (like FICCI, Securities and Exchange Board of India, National Stock Exchange, Texprocil, International Chamber of Commerce, Bombay Chamber of Commerce, IMC, YPO/WPO, Project Management Institute, ASTR, Qimpro, Jamnalal Bajaj Foundation, COAI, Chemical Weekly, Green ChemisTree Foundation, Aditya Birla Management Corp, AIPMA, Altair, Logica, Lafarge, Sesa Goa, IVCA, Welspun)
- Plant trees to honor your hardworking teachers and staff members and also inculcate a green enthusiasm amongst students or members of planting trees (Aditya Birla World Academy, JIMS; Udgam School, American Embassy School, Billabong, Rotary Clubs, Cathedral & John Connon School)
- Offer a Payroll Program to employees, with no cost to the company, to plant a grove of 10 trees a month. The employees can “bank” their trees in their accounts and send out tree-dedication e-certificates with their personal message to friends on birthdays, anniversaries, New Year, etc. The company can share in this cost, if it so desires, and have its logo put on the certificate. This would invite employee participation, reach out to potential customers through employees’ greetings, contribute to CSR, and visibly enhance the company’s green image.
- Plant trees to honour doctors (Novartis, Merck, Merck Serono, Abbott, Unichem, Indoco, Glenmark, Sanofi, Ipca, Biocon)
- Adopt unique tree planting projects in India to enhance your brand value (Vodafone has planted 300,000 Trees for Tigers in the Kanha-Pench corridor, Tata Capital has planted 96,000 trees in the buffer zone of the Sariska Tiger Reserve, PepperFry has planted 40,000 Trees for Sloth Bears at the periphery of Kumbhalgarh National Park)
Companies adopt Grow-Trees.com projects with brand-building value, for making a substantial environmental and societal change!
Key Supporters of Grow-Trees.com who have adopted its projects as CSR –
- Mercedes Benz has planted 50,000 trees at our Amravati, Maharashtra project as CSR (FY 2016).
- Vodafone India is planting 3,00,000 trees at Kanha-Pench wildlife corridor, MP (Trees for wildlife) for 3 consecutive years as CSR.
- MakeMyTrip Foundation is planting 100,000 trees as their Corporate Social Responsibility initiative and to offset their carbon footprint.
- TATA AIA is committed to planting 600,000 trees for its term policyholders.
- TATA Capital has adopted our project at the periphery of Sariska National Park, Rajasthan (Trees for Tiger). They are planting 50,000 trees every year since 2013.
- YES BANK plants trees under the vision of responsible planting. So far they have planted 90,000 trees.
- HDB Financial Services planted 50,000 trees as their annual CSR activity.
- Landmark Group- planted 26,000 trees at Kheda- Gujarat for CSR and customer engagement.
- The House of Anita Dongre adopted a project of 25,000 trees at Rajasthan as CSR (FY 2017).
- Blue Dart Express is planting 110,000 trees every year with us with for 3 years as CSR.
- Merck Group celebrated 40 years of its Evion tablet by planting 40,000 trees.
- DCB Bank plants 60,000 trees every year with as CSR.
- Pepperfry.com has been supporting us for years now in our various planting projects as a part of customer engagement and their corporate social responsibility initiative. So far, they have planted 175,000 trees.
- SBI Life Insurance has planted trees in the last 4 years as CSR.
- Ernst and Young plants close to approx. 40,000 trees every year for employee birthdays.
- Croda India has planted 25,000 trees at Mahisagar- Gujarat for CSR.
- Indigo has planted 30,000 trees at Sikkim for CSR and employee engagement.
- SMI Coated Products plants 15,000 trees at Koraput, Odisha every year. This project is for the benefit of the local tribal communities in the area.
- Dhnauka Agritech has planted 20,000 trees CSR.
- Pepsico planted 35,000 trees as a marketing initiative!
- HeroMotoCorp planted 15,000 trees as CSR (FY 2017).
- Chinubhai Kalidass & Bros. has planted 25,000 trees with us as CSR.
Read more their experience of Planting and Greeting with Grow-Trees’: https://www.grow-trees.com/testimonials.php
2 thoughts on “Innovative ways to be a Green Company with Grow-Trees.com”
Great ideas, thank you for sharing. Where can we find more information about active and future programs?
Great article man keep doing good work Tree
Comments are closed.